Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Friday, October 7, 2011

Holder must resign

And be prosecuted!

++++++++++++++++++++

Congressman: Holder must resign over ‘Fast and Furious’ testimony


Rep. Raul Labrador, an Idaho Republican, called on Attorney General Eric Holder to resign Thursday, after “Operation Fast and Furious” documents surfaced showing he knew about the scandal and its intricate details.








“I first learned about Fast and Furious early this year from several of my constituents,” Labrador said in a release. “I then asked Chairman Issa to hold hearings on the topic. As I attended the hearings and reviewed the evidence, I was careful to not jump to any conclusions about the extent of Mr. Holder’s involvement. However, the recently published documents that directly link Mr. Holder to Fast and Furious have convinced me that he is either lying or grossly incompetent.”
++++++++++++++++++++
Lying: jail for perjury.
Incompetent: proof that his boss is incompetent, and jail for misfeasance in office.
Jail, in any case. His cell mate might be Osama himself, if there's justice on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment