Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, September 12, 2011

Where has the "world's smartest Negro" gotten us?

Nowhere good...

Written on by The Godfather

Maybe It’s Time for a ‘C Student’ for President


The Uber-Liberal Daily Kos website has published Texas governor Rick Perry’s college transcripts. You can view them here. Perry was no scholar at Texas A&M University. He was a C student. Liberals see this as a disqualification for a presidential candidate. At least we have the governor’s transcripts. The same can’t be said for the sitting president whose college and law school transcripts have not been made public.

A person’s grades are not always determinative of what he or she does in life. There are lots of C students who have gone on to do great things and lots of A students who have been miserable failures. Liberals are notorious for pushing how smart a candidate is. Barack Obama is said to be one of our smartest presidents. If he is so smart, then why is he spending money we don’t have? Why can’t he fix the economy? It’s very easy to do. It wouldn’t take me more than 15 minutes to lay out a strategy, and I didn’t go to Harvard Law School.
++++++++++++++++++

According to this article, Perry got a "D" in economics.

My kind of man! I failed Economics 101 when I was thinking about going after a CPA degree, way back when before I got my head screwed on tight and got my BSEE.

The economics professor was a strange guy who had all the outward signs of severe sexual arousal when he was discussing GNP and statistics. His class, and my complete inability to make any logical sense out of the material is a big reason for my ultimate change of major.

No comments:

Post a Comment