Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My dog Mohammed?

So, some guy named his dog "Mohammed", he says to teach his kids about free speech.

O'Reilly on Fox commented that if you want to teach about free speech, why do it in a way insulting to Muslims?

What I want to know is why anyone who loves their dog would want to name it after a pedophile, megalomaniac, and murderer?

If you really want to name your dog after the scum of humanity, there are plenty of American scumbags available.

To hell with whether or not Muslims are insulted. I will rethink my attitude on this just as soon as I see Muslim leaders both preach "peace and love" and ACT like they believe it.

Stonings or beheadings with a dull knife - on live TV - of Al Quida leaders would be a nice start.

No comments:

Post a Comment