Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, February 18, 2013

Here's how to win my patronage!

Virginia Beach pizza shop offering discount to gun owners

Virginia Beach, Va. – Slice by slice, one Virginia Beach pizza shop is showing its support for the Second Amendment by offering fifteen percent off pies to gun owners.
“All they have to do is show me that they’re carrying a weapon or they can show me their concealed weapons permit and they can get the discount,” says All Around Pizza owner, Jay Laze.
Laze started the offer after a Utah frozen yogurt shop made headlines earlier this month for also giving gun toters discounts.
Frozen yogurt company gives discounts to gun owners
“I thought it was a great idea and I was wondering why nobody here was doing it,” he says. “It should be happening all around the country.”
Why don't we see similar offers in Beloit?

Time to spread the word! 

No comments:

Post a Comment