Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wisconsin CCW training requirement finalized

The Wisconsin Department of Justice contact I just finished talking to tells me that the new Wisconsin CCW training requirement is simply a certificate that gives the following information:

1. The name of the person taking the course - the CCW applicant.
2. The date of the course.
3. The name of the course and certifying body.
4. The name of the instructor.

Photocopies of the certificate are fine.

So, with the addition of a check for $50 made out to the Wisconsin Department of Justice, I'm formally applying for my CCW license.

I hope to be able to frame it as a historical curiosity the same day Wisconsin gets Constitutional carry - can't be too soon to suit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment