Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Obvious observation

To anyone who bothered to read the Constitution, anyway:

ATF is not authorized by the U.S. Constitution to make rulings or regulations pertaining to the right of private citizens to keep and bear arms

By Don Cline. January 10th, 2015

"It is time we recognize that the ATF is not authorized by the U.S. Constitution to make rulings or regulations pertaining to the right of private citizens to keep and bear arms. Monograph follows" -
Here is an important argument against “background checks” as a precondition to receiving (or being denied) “government permission” to exercise a right. I’ve been posting this argument on every discussion board I can find, and I hope you will all forward it to your lists and either keep it on hand for when you encounter some doofus advocating background checks, or point me toward said doofus so I can present my argument to him (or her) directly.
He does a very good job of showing why the ATF should not exist, at least as far as the 'F' goes. Go read the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment