Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Saturday, December 31, 2011

You HAVE got to be kidding

Concealed carry - invokes the thought of something hidden, that no one would realize you are carrying a weapon.

So, some enterprising folks want to capitalize on this.


How dumb do you have to be to wear this thing in public?

Actually, the idea is you carry the sash in a little packet, and put it on after you pull your gun. That ought to be an interesting process to watch - juggling a loaded gun in the presence of bad guys while you try to unfurl this thing and get it over your head...

H/t Sharp as a Marble who sent me here.

2 comments:

  1. I think the idea is that _after_ one has used one's firearm and _before_ the cops arrive you throw on your 'I'm a good-guy' sash so the cops don't get nervous.

    Seems like just one more thing to remember in a stressful situation. I plan to lay the firearm on the deck just before the cops show up, circumstances permitting, and keep my clean hands showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I gathered, too - yet again another thing to worry about.

    I would wait until the police actually are on the scene, and in control to put my gun down, though. When they tell me to.

    ReplyDelete