Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, December 26, 2011

The true face of "Recall Walker"

I just came back from an errand - took my wife to the store for some groceries.

When I pulled out of the lot on to the road we live on, a silver or grey Chevy was about half a mile east of me. He was going considerably faster than the 40 MPH limit, as he came right up on my bumper and started gesturing. I guess accelerating to 35 in the time he got on my ass was just too slow for him.

The road to the store is about a quarter mile west of us - a left turn. I signaled the turn, and this person decides to pass me on the left - half on and half off the road. He cut back in front of me as close as he dared, obviously trying to intimidate me. After he got ahead of me, he made one of those exaggerated shrugs with both hands up, as if to say, "what do you expect me to do - slow down for YOU?".

It all became reasonable behavior when I saw the big red "RECALL WALKER" bumper sticker on the trunk of his car.

Of course he was right in speeding, passing illegally and dangerously, and trying to scare me - he's a DEMONRAT! Reasonable rules don't apply to him! He would probably claim I provoked him, seeing as I have a couple of gun rights and right-wing political stickers on my car.

I wonder what his reaction would have been if he had caused an accident - and I got out of my car with my Glock on my hip? Probably would have tried to get the insurance to pay his cleaning bill, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment