Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bang

The government can have my guns-
Bullets First!



One of my favorite parts of running bulletsfirst.net is the interaction that I am fortunate enough to have with readers from across the country.  Therefore I was thrilled when I received a song from one among you that encapsulates the meaning behind the 2nd Amendment while putting it to a catchy tune.  The song also nails it on the head where they place blame on why criminal shootings happen.
John Chaffee wrote and produced “Bang” in Nashville Tennessee with Perry Danos providing the vocals.
Personally, I love the song so I thought I would share it will all of you.
Hopefully it can get some traction out on the internet and some people who may be ignorant of the 2nd Amendment can hear it and have it sink in.  That’s the great thing about music sometimes, you can learn something and not even realize it.
Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment