Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oh NO!

I'm a dead man! Just got this:

hello my name is killer demon am from china i've no other job than to kill to survive...you have been betrayed by some one 

very very close to you .I have been paid to  kill you. I don't know what your offenses might be  and i don't care to know..
but the person wants you dead and right now your life is in my hands.. If You want to live then make an offer, and right now

you have just 78hours to live after that me and my men shall come 

for your life and mark my word we shall not spare you.. And as am writing this mail to you my men are surrounding your house 
right now watching you and if you do anything stupid by going to the police or any force then you shall receive  a 

gun short from us.. but i can help you if you will pay me double of what i have been paid... then i can tell you who 

wants you dead..but that will be after you have paid to save your life..your life is in your hands now.

This is to Warn you that you must keep this as very confidential as possible the moment we find out that this information 
is been revealed then we shall take your life without any pity, right now let me inform you that your enemy is very close to you
as i'm sending this mail to you now.....remember do not tell anybody if i tell you who wants you dead... as soon as you tell anyone
then the information will spread and you will be dead.

you can contact me on this email( xyzabcedf098@aol.com

KILLER DEMON.
 
Anyone know the best way to respond to this? Is .44 Magnum too heavy for email assassin? I don't want to ruin the pelt...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As it was on mine - I chose to omit that to avoid spamming a possibly innocent party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note that the first comment included the email address for an unknown person - Blogger didn't let me edit, just remove - the content...

    ReplyDelete