Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Desperation

This morning, I heard a truck start up out front - got the the west windows in time to see a UPS truck accelerating west.

No package was left.

Later on, while mowing, I noticed my two "I Stand With Governor Walker" signs were gone. Later on while riding home from the hardware store, I saw a similar sign was missing from a neighbor's house.

Just supposition and circumstantial evidence, but aren't UPS drivers all in the Teamster's Union?
And aren't all good union people supposed to stick together?

The recall election for Scott Walker is Tuesday, and he's leading in several polls, leading with yard signs I have seen, and leading big with donations. Osama and friends in the Demonratic Party are avoiding Barrett like he's a Tea Party candidate.

I think the Demonrats here in Wisconsin are seeing the writing on the wall - and it says "we are NOT going to allow you to dictate to us any longer".

We'll see how well such desperation plays out in four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment