Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, July 10, 2017

Tammy Gay replies

I'm pretty sure my last email to her made it clear that "climate change" was one of my least concerns, what with bills in CONgress to deregulate silencers, repeal *and not replace) Jugearscare, and "draining the swamp"...

Dear Mr. Kuecker:

Thank you for contacting me about your concerns regarding actions to address climate change.   I appreciate you taking the time to write to me about this important issue.
I believe that climate change is a serious threat to the natural resources, wildlife, and economic drivers of Wisconsin and the rest of the world.   Because of the massive impact climate change is expected to have on our economy and life in our communities, we must address it.   I will continue to work with my colleagues to find bipartisan, commonsense solutions that address the causes and impacts of climate change at the state, national and international level.
We have a strong tradition in Wisconsin of taking on big challenges. Taking on and planning for climate change can help us build a strong, resilient economy and provide a more secure future for the next generations.   While we may not agree on every issue, your input helps inform the work I do in the United States Senate. 
Once again, thank you for contacting my office.  It is important for me to hear from the people of Wisconsin on the issues, thoughts and concerns that matter most to you.  If I can be of further assistance, please visit my website at www.baldwin.senate.gov for information on how to contact my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment