Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, January 27, 2014

Prayer

Found in an email posted to one of my lists:

In church a sweet elderly lady was overheard saying a prayer.
It was so innocent and sincere that I just have to share it with you:

    "Dear Lord, This has been a tough four to five years. You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. My favorite musician Michael Jackson. My favorite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse. My favorite actress Elizabeth Taylor. My favorite singer Whitney Houston. And now my favorite author Tom Clancy!

I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Harry Reid.
Amen

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about Hank "the island will capsize" Johnson and Al "SNL" Franken.

    ReplyDelete