Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, April 30, 2012

At last!

He's going on his LAST campaign.
++++++++++
Chuck --

In a few days, I'll be hitting the trail for my last campaign.

Everything we've accomplished in the past three years -- and our chance to do so much more -- is on the line.

What we do today will be a measure of whether or not we're ready to fight for it.

Donate $3 or whatever you can before tonight's fundraising deadline.

By pitching in before midnight, you'll automatically be in the running to join me and George Clooney at his place on May 10th.

It's not often I can get away from work, so I look forward to spending a fun evening in L.A. with a couple supporters like you.

In the meantime, let's close out this deadline strong:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Midnight-Deadline

Thanks,

Barack

++++++++++
Any bets on this not lasting until early November - or when the next "deadline" comes up?

No comments:

Post a Comment