Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Friday, February 18, 2011

Email to Senator Tim Cullen

Mr Cullen,

You are my senator. I did not vote for you, but I expect you to perform the duties of the office that you have been elected to.

Honestly, what kind of a coward runs away from a political debate?

I expected better of you, but actually must express my gratitude to you and all the other Democratic cowards who fled to Illinois rather than face the fact that the people of Wisconsin have decided to stop backing your liberal ideals. Your abdication of your responsibilities has convinced several Republicans who were not decided on this issue to come over to our side, and when your constituents hear of this, I am sure that this will be your last session as a Wisconsin senator.

So, thank you for being a coward. You have done much to help us reform Wisconsin politics!

Regards,

Chuck Kuecker
Beloit, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment