Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Friday, January 2, 2009

Well, here goes something...

I've been reading other people's blogs for years, and now I've decided to take the plunge myself.

I am concerned that the incoming federal administration will attempt to further destroy our inherently guaranteed right to keep and bear arms among other infringements of our freedoms. I will be posting my thoughts and experiences from time to time, as my free time permits.

I'm not going to spend a lot of time describing my daily life, unless it directly applies to my efforts to restore our country to a government controlled by the people of the United States, as opposed to what it has become over the last century.

I am going to allow comments up to the point where they appear to be advocating unwarranted violence or go too far off topic.

With that...

No comments:

Post a Comment