Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir

Monday, January 30, 2012

Boycott Starbucks?


The Fellowship of Reconciliation - cute name, that - is organizing a boycott of Starbucks on Valentine's Day, to protest their corporate policy of following state law at all their franchises - in other words, not posting "no guns here" signs. At last count, they had about 140 people nationwide signed up for their protest.


I'm going to offer my wife a trip to the Beloit store on V-day, during the "boycott". Without knowledge of this protest, I probably would never have patronized a Starbucks in my whole life.

H/t Days of our Trailers

Update: From the people who started this:


Glock 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, the gun used by the Tucson Murderer. It shot 31 bullets in 15 seconds, killed 6, and injured 14.

Damn. My Glock 19 has never fired a single round all by itself. I wonder how the "Tucson Murderer" trained his gun to be so self-sufficient?

No comments:

Post a Comment